- 2 pints (4 cups) fresh strawberries, sliced thick
- 5 TB balsamic vinegar
- 1 TB powdered sugar
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 6 oz fat-free vanilla Greek yogurt
- Freshly ground lemon zest, for serving
- 30-60 minutes before serving, combine the strawberries, balsamic vinegar, sugar, and pepper in a bowl. Set aside at room temperature.
- Place a serving of the strawberries in a bowl with a scoop of Greek yogurt on top and dust lightly with lemon zest.
Serves Four. Nutrition Facts (per serving): Calories – 99, Fat -0g, Fiber – 3g, Protein -5g, Carbohydrate – 20g
Recipes Provided by:
Maria A. Bella, MS, RD, CDN