Is Targeted Endovenous Ablation Therapy right for you?
Start by asking yourself, am I experiencing any of the following symptoms in my legs?
- Aching / Pain
- Bulging Varicose Veins
- Tiredness / Fatigue
- Spider Veins and Leg Pain
- Itching / Burning
- Swelling / Edema
- Cramps / Throbbing
- Restless Legs
- Non-Healing Wounds / Ulcers
If you answered yes to one or more of these symptoms you may have a significant condition called Chronic Venous Insufficiency or CVI. Fortunately, CVI is treatable and curable with an in-office, minimally invasive, essentially painless procedure.
To learn more, or to see if Targeted Endovenous Ablation Therapy is right for you, call: (646)-661-2427
About Targeted Endovenous Ablation Therapy
The procedure is a minimally invasive treatment for varicose veins and Chronic Venous Insufficiency (CVI) in which Dr. Marcus inserts a small endovenous radiofrequency ablation (RFA) catheter to collapse and close enlarged leg veins. After the vein is sealed shut, blood then naturally re-routes to healthy veins.s.
Chronic Venous Insufficiency (CVI)
Varicose veins, if left untreated, can develop into a more serious form of venous disease called Chronic Venous Insufficiency (CVI).
Below are potential symptoms that can worsen over time:
- Proven results with positive patient outcomes and experience
- The average patient typically resumes normal activities within a few days
- Outpatient procedure
- Can be performed under local anesthesia
- Covered by most insurance providers for patients diagnosed with chronic venous insufficiency. Speak with your insurance provider prior to seeking treatment.
*Individual results may vary.